Immigration Laws are the pathways that guide you about the terms and conditions that you should follow to be the citizens of the U.S. But the U.S. immigration law is very complex and it is always advisable to render the services of an eminent and professional immigration attorney to go through this complicated yet necessary process successfully. An acknowledged attorney can assist you in several ways including the following:
- An immigration attorney provides you guidance and counselling regarding visa applications, green card, citizenship, naturalization, deportation issues etc.
- If required, they would also act as mediators between the clients and immigration authorities like USCIS.
- Immigration lawyers also help you to submit application if you ever have been convicted of a crime.
- They assist to appeal for denied applications and also counsels you about re-applying and reasons of denial.
- An immigration lawyer can help you to file the application, if you are denied of entering U.S. because of a medical situation or condition.
- They can even help to accelerate your processing in case of unduly delays; as they are well aware about the deadlines and waiting time involved in the process
- They help you in filing employment based visas and as well make sure that your employers are fulfilling their obligations
- Immigration lawyer prove highly supportive if you file visa on marriage basis and your marriage terminates before the conditions are removed from your permanent resident status. They help to prove that your marriage was not a fraud.
- Immigration lawyer also help you if your children reach the age of 21 before the permanent resident status is granted; as the immigration rules differ for children below and above the age of 21.
- Attorneys also help you with the additional documentation and paperwork asked by USCIS, in order to eliminate delays.
- They assist you with your citizenship tests and also help you to attain immediate access to citizenship, in case of an emergency.
- Immigration laws change often and immigration lawyers keep updated with those changes and see to it that you are filing according to the new validated rules
- If required, they also represent you in front of the appropriate government agencies.
- They also suggest you alternate ways to file your application because if you are denied on one basis; can find the approval according to another criterion.
- They also assist you with changing your immigration status.
Contact Wani and Associates P.C. for any of your immigration visa related needs and issues. Our acknowledged attorneys with their relentless service and efforts will help to resolve your immigration related issues and save your application from rejection.